SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kindred Construction is a General Contractor and Construction Manager looking for committed individuals who take pride in their work to perform skilled and general labour services for our steady portfolio of residential and commercial new builds, paired with tenant improvements and institutional projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate must be able to exercise considerable independent judgment and initiative in performing assigned duties and will be required to perform miscellaneous skilled and general labour duties as needed by the Site Superintendent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Any level of OFA an asset, willingness to obtain at minimum a Level 1 is a must.
- Previous work experience on construction sites required.
- Familiarity with the materials, tools, and machinery normally used on sites.
- Demonstrated strength and ability to do strenuous work for long periods.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages & extended benefits after three months.
- Education allowances to support continued growth and career advancement.
- Commitment to keeping our people employed on a long-term and ongoing basis.
Kindred Construction embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion in a serious way. We believe in the power of a shared table to bring people together in an environment of mutual respect – it is at the core of what we do. Kindred Construction is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination in the workplace. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and existing teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental/invisible disability, marital status, and any other characteristic covered by appropriate law.